How To Track Your Feelings
You can use Smart Diary Suite to track your feelings by following these easy steps:
- Download and install Smart Diary Suite if you haven't already.
- Visit our Life Factor Central.
- Find and download the Feelings Life Factor available there. Included in the pack are a lot of pre-defined feelings and you can have more than one of these for the same entry, thus combining multiple feelings together. Please remember the location you save it to, as you'll need it later.
- In Smart Diary Suite go to the Diary feature, open Life Factors menu and select Import Life Factors menu item.
- You will see a file dialog come up, now go to the location you've downloaded the Life Factor to, select it and click Open.
- Now you should see an "Import Life Factor" dialog, select either "Create new group" or "Add to existing group", based on your preference.
- You can either import all or only a few of the included Life Factors (when there is more than one in the Pack), so please either click Select All or individually tick the ones you wish to import.
- Click OK and you should see a Success window appear - at this point you are done and can start using the new Life Factors for your benefit!